PhysioYoga for Chronic Pain Seminar
PhysioYoga is the gentle blend of Physical Therapy and Therapeutic Yoga and it may be the perfect fit for helping you manage your CHRONIC PAIN. Chronic pain is extremely complex and often isn’t addressed with simply taking medications. Using the science of Physical Therapy and the holistic methods of Therapeutic Yoga, PhysioYoga can offer a unique approach to managing chronic pain.
- You’ve had pain for longer than 3 months
- You don’t like taking prescription medications
- Your lifestyle has been affected by pain
- You’re looking for a more holistic approach to managing pain
- Then this FREE seminar is ideal for you.
At this seminar you will learn
- The actual role of pain in the body – it’s not what you might think!
- The complex nature of pain and how it is often different for each individual
- How the body and mind changes in the face of chronic pain
- What you can do to improve your quality of life when living with pain
PhysioYoga takes the science based practice of Physical Therapy and blends it with the holistic wellness practice of therapeutic yoga. What results is a unique program, Pain Care Yoga, designed to help those manage chronic pain and improve their quality of life.
Come learn with us.